News updated:
 Verification of granting investment certificate   Cases that investment certificate is obligated   Consultancy on adjusting investment certificate   Speeding up ODA Projects   “Investors Will Have Dual Incentives”   Hanoi Attracts More Foreign Direct Investment   “Foreign Investment Promotion Needs to Be More Creative”   Consulting visas for foreigners in Vietnam   Litigations at Court Services   Litigation And Arbitration   Labor law consultancy   Tax consultant service   Internet content providers licence registration services   Barcode registration service   Regular legal consultancy   Draft contracts consultancy   Residence Certificate in Vietnam   Trademark Registration Service in Vietnam   Registration of Industrial Designs Services in Vietnam   Inventions Utility Solutions Filing in Vietnam 
Today: 6/1/2020 11:48:11 PM
▪ Investment Consultancy
▪ Work Permit - Visa
▪ Intellectual Property
▪ Enterprise Services
▪ Contract Services
▪ Litigations at Court Services
▪ Regular legal consultancy
▪ Tax consultant
Intellectual Property
work permit
Legal Utilities
Legal Services
Vietnam work permits, Work permits in Vietnam (Updated : 29/12/2011)
According to Vietnam’s Legal Regulations, the foreigners if desiring to work for Vietnam-based enterprises and organizations should apply for Work Permit.
The following person if working in Vietnam should apply for Work Permit:
  • The person who signs labour contract with Vietnam-based enterprise, organization in accordance with Vietnam’s labour code;
  • The person who changes his/her position within a commercial enterprise in Vietnam;
  • The person who carries out economic, commercial, financial, banking, insurance, scientific and technical, cultural, sport, educational and medical contracts;
  • Contract-based service providers;
  • The person who offers services;
  • The foriegner who represents for an overseas non-governmental organization which is permited to operate in accordance with Vietnam’s legal regulations;
The following objects should not apply for Work Permit
  • The foreigner who works in Vientam for less than 03 (three) months;
  • The foreigner who is a member of a limited liabilities company with at least two members;
  • The foreigner who is the owner of a one member limited liabilities company;
  • The foreigner who is a member of the Management Board of a joint stock company;
  • The foreigner who enters Vietnam to offer services;
  • The foreigner who enters Vietnam to deal with the urgent cases such as: sophisticated technical and technological cases which will or may affect the production, business and cannot by solved by Vietnamese experts or by in-Vietnam overseas experts; however, these people are allowed for 03 (three) months only; in case of requiring to work for more than 03 months, these people should apply for the work permit as regulated in this Decree.
  • The overseas lawyer who has been licensed by the Ministry of Justice for working in Vietnam in accordance with legal regulations;
Required Papers:
  • Copy of Business Registration Certificate or Operational Certificate;
  • Judicial Record provided by authorized agency of the country resided by the worker. In case of a foreigner who has lived in Vietnam for 06 months or more, judicial record provided by Vietnam’s Justice Department is also required;
  • Certificate of Health status provided by his/her country. In case of foreigner’s current residence in Vietnam, the certificate of health status should be put under the regulation by Vietnam’s Ministry of Health;
  • Copy of foreigner’s certificates of professionalism, skill, including: University Graduation Degree, Master Degree or certificate of professionalism issued by authorized agencies of his/her country.
  • Three colorful photos (3cm x 4cm, bare head, front side with obvious face, ears, no glasses) which should be not later than one year old.
  • Copy of Passport .
Note: Papers mentioned in Item 2, 3, 4 provided by oversea agencies should be notarized with signature, seal of oversea Vietnamese Ambassy or Vietnam-based Oversea Ambassy.
Consultancy services provided by Vconsult Law Firm
  1. Apply for Certificate of criminal record for the foreigners in Vietnam (if the foreigner already has the certificate of temporary residence in Vietnam);
  2. Translate, notarize the translation and legalize the documents for the Work Permit;
  3. Provide consultancy on conditions of Work Permit in Vietnam;
  4. Complete the documents of Work Permit for customers;
  5. Fulfil procedures on application for the Permit at State’s authorized agencies.
 Viewed : 2609 Print this page Go back
For more detail please contact us:
Address : Room 442, Building VP5 Linh Dam, Nguyen Duy Trinh Street, Hoang Mai District, Ha Noi
Phone : 02422.081.171
Hotline : 093.675.0123
Utilities system
: -
Email : or  Yahoo: Gửi tin nhắn tới luattructuyen luattructuyen or Gửi tin nhắn tới lawyer_doantienichphaply

Please complete the following form to send consultant request to
Full name *
Address *
Telephone *
Request *
Change image

View more related articles:
Residence Certificate in Vietnam
Consulting visas for foreigners in Vietnam
Online support

Investment consultant

Work Permit

Enterprise Consultant

Intellectual property
Inventions Utility Solutions Filing in Vietnam
Updated : 05/01/2012
Registration of Industrial Designs Services in Vietnam
Updated : 05/01/2012
Litigations at Court Services
Updated : 06/01/2012
Tax consultant service
Updated : 06/01/2012
Barcode registration service
Updated : 06/01/2012
Consulting visas for foreigners in Vietnam
Updated : 08/01/2012
Trademark Registration Service in Vietnam
Updated : 05/01/2012
Internet content providers licence registration services
Updated : 06/01/2012
Geographical Indications Filing Requirements in Vietnam
Updated : 05/01/2012
Labor law consultancy
Updated : 06/01/2012
Document search
Latest documents
Decree no. 108-2006-nd-cp providing guidelines ...
Law on Investment passed by ...
Articles : 36
Law documents : 2

Set as hompage

Address : Room 442, Building VP5 Linh Dam, Nguyen Duy Trinh Street, Hoang Mai District, Ha Noi
Phone : 02422.081.171 – 0974.278.172
Hotline : 093.675.0123 – 091.860.1238
Utilities system
: -
Email : or  ; Support online: Gửi tin nhắn tới luattructuyen luattructuyen or Gửi tin nhắn tới lawyer_doanlawyer_doan

Legal Utilities - Network Legal Advice Online Community
Copyright by Tu Van Viet Group - Write "" when using the information from this website

Thiet ke web luat