News updated:
 Verification of granting investment certificate   Cases that investment certificate is obligated   Consultancy on adjusting investment certificate   Speeding up ODA Projects   “Investors Will Have Dual Incentives”   Hanoi Attracts More Foreign Direct Investment   “Foreign Investment Promotion Needs to Be More Creative”   Consulting visas for foreigners in Vietnam   Litigations at Court Services   Litigation And Arbitration   Labor law consultancy   Tax consultant service   Internet content providers licence registration services   Barcode registration service   Regular legal consultancy   Draft contracts consultancy   Residence Certificate in Vietnam   Trademark Registration Service in Vietnam   Registration of Industrial Designs Services in Vietnam   Inventions Utility Solutions Filing in Vietnam 
Today: 6/1/2020 11:34:43 PM
▪ Investment Consultancy
▪ Work Permit - Visa
▪ Intellectual Property
▪ Enterprise Services
▪ Contract Services
▪ Litigations at Court Services
▪ Regular legal consultancy
▪ Tax consultant
Intellectual Property
work permit
Legal Utilities
Legal Services
Residence Certificate in Vietnam (Updated : 06/01/2012)
According to Vietnam’s legal regulations, the Foreigner if temporarily living in Vietnam for at least 01 year should have the certificate of temporary residence issued by the authorized immigration management agency of the Ministry of Public Security.

The certificate of temporary residence is valid from 01 year to 03 years.

The holder of temporary residence certificate will be exempted from visa for exiting and entering during the certificate validity.
The following person should apply for certificate of temporary residence:
  1. Member of the Management Board, Member Council and Operation Board (General Director or Board of Directors);
  2. Director of the branch, representative office of a Vietnam-based overseas businessperson;
  3. The foreigner whose work permit is valid at least 01 year;
Kinds of temporary residence certificates
  1. The residence certificate which is valid for 01 year;
  2. The residencecertificate which is valid for 01 – 02 years;
  3. The residence certificate which is valid for 02 – 03 years;
Documents required:
  1. 04 photos of 3 x 4 cm; photographed from the front, with head wearing nothing, face and ears being clear, not wearing glasses and the photos not exceeding 01 year old;
  2. 01 copy of effective passport, immigration card (the originals should be attached for reference);
  3. 01 copy (the originals should be attached for reference) of the certificate which details the purpose of staying in Vietnam (including one(s) of the following certificates, depending on specific case:
    Investment license, license on enterprise establishment, work permit, certificate of member of Management Board, license on representative office establishment, marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc).
  4. In addition, the old temporary residence certificate should be also submitted. If the old certificate is coverted to new certificate due to change of passport number; the accompanies (wife, children, etc), if already provided with temporary residence certificate, will not be required to submit the documents detailing the purpose of staying in Vietnam.
Requirements for being provided with temporary residence certificate
  1. The concerned foreigner should live in Vietnam for at least 01 year;
  2. The passport should be valid for at least 01 year.
Consultancy services provided by Vconsult:
  1. Procedures on application for issuance of foreigner’s in-Vietnam temporary residence certificate;
  2. Translation, notarization and consular legalization of documents for issuance of temporary residence certificate;
  3. Conditions of in-Vietnam temporary residence certificate;
  4. Completion of documents in-Vietnam temporary residence certificate;
  5. Fulfilment of procedures on application for temporary residence certificate at State’s authorized agencies.

 Viewed : 2592 Print this page Go back
For more detail please contact us:
Address : Room 442, Building VP5 Linh Dam, Nguyen Duy Trinh Street, Hoang Mai District, Ha Noi
Phone : 02422.081.171
Hotline : 093.675.0123
Utilities system
: -
Email : or  Yahoo: Gửi tin nhắn tới luattructuyen luattructuyen or Gửi tin nhắn tới lawyer_doantienichphaply

Please complete the following form to send consultant request to
Full name *
Address *
Telephone *
Request *
Change image

View more related articles:
Vietnam work permits, Work permits in Vietnam
Consulting visas for foreigners in Vietnam
Online support

Investment consultant

Work Permit

Enterprise Consultant

Intellectual property
Inventions Utility Solutions Filing in Vietnam
Updated : 05/01/2012
Registration of Industrial Designs Services in Vietnam
Updated : 05/01/2012
Litigations at Court Services
Updated : 06/01/2012
Tax consultant service
Updated : 06/01/2012
Barcode registration service
Updated : 06/01/2012
Consulting visas for foreigners in Vietnam
Updated : 08/01/2012
Trademark Registration Service in Vietnam
Updated : 05/01/2012
Internet content providers licence registration services
Updated : 06/01/2012
Geographical Indications Filing Requirements in Vietnam
Updated : 05/01/2012
Labor law consultancy
Updated : 06/01/2012
Document search
Latest documents
Decree no. 108-2006-nd-cp providing guidelines ...
Law on Investment passed by ...
Articles : 36
Law documents : 2

Set as hompage

Address : Room 442, Building VP5 Linh Dam, Nguyen Duy Trinh Street, Hoang Mai District, Ha Noi
Phone : 02422.081.171 – 0974.278.172
Hotline : 093.675.0123 – 091.860.1238
Utilities system
: -
Email : or  ; Support online: Gửi tin nhắn tới luattructuyen luattructuyen or Gửi tin nhắn tới lawyer_doanlawyer_doan

Legal Utilities - Network Legal Advice Online Community
Copyright by Tu Van Viet Group - Write "" when using the information from this website

Thiet ke web luat