* Department of Planning and Investment: The provincial / city level.
- Investment Law 2005, Enterprise Law 2005
- Decree No. 108/2006/ND-CP dated 22/9/2006 of the Government providing detailed instructions and implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Investment in 2005.
- Decree No. 88/2006/ND-CP dated 29/8/2006 of the Government guidelines on implementation of some articles of the Law on business registration business.
* Registration investments include:
a) the registration of certificate of Investment in the form (download form DTNN_01);
b) agreement to cooperate (to form investment cooperation business);
c) the venture (in case the joint venture with investors in the country);
d) report financial capacity of investors (by investors and responsibility).
e) copy of valid people proof/ Passport / or certified individuals with other, copies of the Decision establishing / Certificate of business registration or equivalent document of other organizations;
f) written authorization enclosed copy of valid people proof/ Passport / or certified individual's legal representative;
g) documents relating to land or location project;
i) report of environmental impact (if applicable)
h) with the total approval (for projects with construction work);
j) for the case of registered investment associated with the establishment of economic organizations is added:
- Draft charter business, a list member / founding shareholders (the established company limited / joint stock company / partnership company);
- Written confirmation of legal capital (for industries regulated must have legal capital);
- Copy of valid certificate of practice (for the business, the job that the law must have a certificate of practice).